for Accomodation from 24.5.2021
Translated by Google
Accommodation services can be provided to anyone who has no symptoms of covid-19 and proves that they meet one of the following conditions:
- They underwent either a PCR or an antigen test at the collection center with a negative result no later than 48 hours before entering the accommodation. These people can stay for a maximum of 7 days and if they want to extend their stay, they must meet this condition again, or do a self-test on the spot with a negative result.
- They have received at least the first dose of covid-19 vaccination, which must be at least 22 days after that dose.
- They underwent covid-19 disease, their ordered isolation time elapsed, and no more than 180 days had elapsed since the first positive PCR or POC antigen test.If the accommodation facilities are operating because of the above exceptions, it is necessary to wear a respirator or other protective equipment without an exhalation valve with a filtration efficiency of at least 94% (class FFP2 / KN 95) in all common areas. When staying in, follow the increased hygiene rules and, if possible, stay mostly in your hotel room.
In addition to these persons, accommodation services may also be provided to the following persons:
- Those who have been ordered with isolation or quarantine.
- Those who do not have another residence in the Czech Republic and whose accommodation was started before 24.5.2021.
- To those who are in housing need and whose accommodation was mediated by a territorial self-governing unit (municipality, region ...).
In accommodation facilities, it is necessary to have a respirator or other protective device without an exhalation valve with a filtration efficiency of at least 94% (respirators of class FFP2 / KN 95, nanotray, etc.) in all common areas. When staying, follow the increased hygiene rules and, if possible, stay mostly in your hotel room.